Searching the Internet/Website to compare homeowners insurance.

Question
I am looking for a reputable site that let you at one time compare the price of homeowner's insurance or hazard insurance with different reputable companies.

Thanks in advance.

Answer
Hello, Sallie.  (I luv Indiana, spent a year at IU).  Your keyword from my experience is "reputable".  Since I haven't gone through this process, the best I can suggest is a search on words like: comparing homeowners insurance rates.  Looks like some good choices, but I cannot give you one-time comparisons. Maybe try this one:
http://www.insureme.com/home-insurance-quotes.html
Wishing you the best in the hunt.  Regards, Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap