Searching the Internet/Website to compare homeowners insurance.

I am looking for a reputable site that let you at one time compare the price of homeowner's insurance or hazard insurance with different reputable companies.

Thanks in advance.

Hello, Sallie.  (I luv Indiana, spent a year at IU).  Your keyword from my experience is "reputable".  Since I haven't gone through this process, the best I can suggest is a search on words like: comparing homeowners insurance rates.  Looks like some good choices, but I cannot give you one-time comparisons. Maybe try this one:
Wishing you the best in the hunt.  Regards, Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.