Searching the Internet/How To Find Dead People

Hi Pat,

Can you give me some pointers on how to find out if people that you know have died?

Hi, Angel!  Hey, digging up dead people is my speciality, Digger Dunlap.  Well, so to speak in hunting folks. (Please hold the chuckle)  Not the first time I've been asked this.  Do it myself sometimes and start with a search on keywords like: obituary pat dunlap, then expand with more info like last known city or state and such.  Of course, that name was an example cause I always sing "I'm gonna live forever".  Love that one done by the Highwaymen. Neither a digger nor picker be.  The problem is with so many folks having the same name, so you have to aim the search best you can.  All the best!  Patrick  p.s.  Let me know if need more ideas, but dig around with this first.  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.