Searching the Internet/help me please!!

I'm using ibook g4 right now and I'm using safari. Internet Explorer is not working. So I'm using that. But only letters are showing in this browser!! Do you have any solutions for that?😂

Hi, Amy.  Your question really should be asked in the category of Computing Hardware, software, but I'll give it a shot even though I'm not an Apple user.  The following should get you back into images, if not I'll help more with more details from you like why the IE browser is not working, etc.  For more items like that search on keywords like: safari no images.  All the best!  Patrick in MD

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.