Searching the Internet/help me please!!

Question
image
image  
I'm using ibook g4 right now and I'm using safari. Internet Explorer is not working. So I'm using that. But only letters are showing in this browser!! Do you have any solutions for that?😂

Answer
Hi, Amy.  Your question really should be asked in the category of Computing Hardware, software, but I'll give it a shot even though I'm not an Apple user.  The following should get you back into images, if not I'll help more with more details from you like why the IE browser is not working, etc.  http://smallbusiness.chron.com/fix-pictures-not-showing-up-safari-57033.html  For more items like that search on keywords like: safari no images.  All the best!  Patrick in MD

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap