Searching the Internet/Dinaire table leaf

I purchased a Dinaire squire double pedestal oval table measuring 42 x 60 x 84 with 2 self storing leafs with aprons.
Color salem oak. Model number: 7w-4284-osd(s).
One leaf was badly damaged and am trying to find a replacement.
The table came from Cammins & Selle furniture company, International market sqare, 275 Market Street, in Minneapolis MN.
Can you help me find a replacement leaf? Thank You.

Hi, Frank.  Not looking good when you do a search on keywords like: dinaire squire table leaf replacement.  Maybe try a generic search on: oval table leaf replacement, or use word round.  That Van Dyke's Restorers might be a place.  Years back I needed new dining room table pads replaced and had success with a place that did just that using measurements.  If I can help more, let me know.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.