Searching the Internet/lost profile

Hello Pat, maybe it's a weird question. I lost one contact on Badoo (deleted messages etc.). Eventually I found the profile via google search, but the next day the profile was not on google anymore. I found it back in the history of my computer, it was a week later, when I remembered it must be somewhere there. However, strangely enough, the profile disappeared the very next day even from the history of my device and I cannot figure out what has happened. Whether the profile was deleted, or I was blocked from seeing it or what. But how can it disappear even from the history of viewed pages? Thank you very much for your insight.

Hi, Ifka.  Wow!  What happened is either weird or coincidental???  Sounds like that person deleted their account or changed privacy settings or possibly blocked your profile.  I can't answer that.  Not sure you'd have luck since that site doesn't seem to have a Contact Us method, but try posing the same question under site's Reporting Options and contacting their supposed Customer Support by clicking on the Feedback Form.  Or, just chalk it up to a lost Badoo contact and move on.  All the best!  Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.