Searching the Internet/Facebook Accounts

Strange as it may seem, I cannot locate a category for Facebook at  Perhaps you can answer my question anyway.  If someone has a Facebook account, can he hide information on the account that other people cannot see if they are on his account just looking at what is in his Facebook account? For example, if you allow someone to be your Facebook friend, he can visit your account and see information posted there.  Can this person see all or just what the account owner wants other people to see?

I thank you for your reply.

Ken, nothing strange about.  Facebook has their own folks who answer queries, but not as good or as fast as Allexperts.  Check out Facebook's FAQs & Help sections.  I'm pretty sure you can block a person.  Otherwise, you allow certain groups only to see what you post.  Get a better ruling from the Help sections on Facebook.  Regards, Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.