Searching the Internet/Search engines in languages other than English

Question
Dear Sir

Two defects occur when someone works with languages other than English.

1.   When a user types a word in other languages search engines to be looked for, the search engine changes he spelling of the word so that the search of the specific word becomes impossible.
2.   The search engines of so many different languages don't have the features of the English language search engine.
3.   Why isn't Google able to solve such problems in other languages?

Sincerely yours
Mehrdad Shamsara

Answer
Mehrdad, I have nothing to do about how search engines are built.  Your question/observation is very valid and would suggest you use the Contact Us feature in the major search engines like Google, Bing, etc. and present your ideas for non-English searches.  You may find this of interest: https://www.clickz.com/clickz/column/1697298/optimizing-international-search-engines
Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap