Searching the Internet/google+

I have a google + account and if I click on notifications it will list "the most recent" responses to comments/questions i wrote on YouTube. How can I read my older notifications?

Rick, since I don't use it, might I suggest you do a keyword search on:
google+ notification settings.  Don't see why you couldn't do what you want.  If you don't find the answer there, do a search on: forums google+.  Ask your question there.  Regards, Patrick

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.