Searching the Internet/google image search

Question
Pat,
    What would be the most effective way "word" my search inquires when using google image? For example, I wanted to see an image of the muscles in the lower leg that are responsible for abducting the foot. If i type in the phrase "foot abduction muscles" i will get images of the foot itself, not images of the muscles of the lower leg. Is there a way to make no images of the foot come up?

Answer
Rick, I know nothing about this topic, but my first thought is if the problem is in the foot, why do you want to see only lower leg muscles?  But, you must have a reason.  Start with an image keyword search: muscles of the lower limb foot abduction.  Try putting "foot abduction" first.  Play around with other keywords.  If that doesn't work, then take two aspirin and call me in the morning.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap