Searching the Internet/Living Robot Productions E-mail Address

Hi Pat,

What is the email address to: Living Robot Productions?  They have a video on YouTube entitled: Electric Universe Scarred Earth

Hi, Angel.  Sorry for the delayed response, but we've had high school graduation craziness here at the house for days now.  I can't find an email nor a person or group by that name.  Plus Production appears to be just a dedicated channel on YouTube used by many, including the unknown person who put the video you saw together and I don't see the person's name. I have feeling these folks are part of all this:  Looks like you could check them out on Facebook, but I don't know enough to help you more.  Sorry.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.