Searching the Internet/how do i browse the internet

sometimes i find it very difficult to find the right answers to my questions, each time i type a question on google search engine.
please, how do i search and get the right answers to my questions on the google search engine (and other search engines)?.

Howdy, Raphael. That's a great question and you are not alone with this "frustration" of knowing how to use the right words and tools in a query.  I could type a lot of advice based on experience, but your better bet is to search on keywords: best internet searching tips. Reading through the tips you'll find your search gets easier, BUT maybe not more successful since there's so much on the Internet and the "facts" may not always be correct and could be misleading.  Hope this helps you.  If there is a specific search you could use a partner on, give me a opportunity to join in.  Regards, Patrick  

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.