Searching the Internet/Finding a video posted to internet over 10 years ago

Hello is there any way to find a video put on the internet over 10 years ago? I would be willing to pay to have this video.

Otis, you don't provide any details, but if the video is still on the Internet, then it should be available with or without money.  You'll have to give some info on where you saw it, what it was about, homemade or professional, YouTube or on a WEB site, what year, etc. etc.

Searching the Internet

Pat Dunlap

My expertise is searching the Internet for answers to almost any question or topic imaginable. I know how to ask the right questions. Just want to help others to try to find answers. The least I could do is try. I enjoy "the hunt."

I have 25 years experience in looking for answers to the most bizarre questions. For the past few weeks I was listed in the "Miscellaneous" category and folks somehow found me. Please check my ratings there for the past three weeks.