Security & Fire Protection Systems/Security Link Ameritech Alarm beeping!

midi459 wrote at 2015-10-14 17:22:10
i installed vista 40 panels the batterys in the devices need replacing as they are wireless..

keeping the fire system is probably part of ur house insurance  ..monitored or not. keeping it acyive is pretty smart idea ..

it uses lithium ion batterys a device pop the battery out and order them online.  and yes there is a large box installed some place

this is not magic u just havent looked every where ..try the attic or other crawl spaces is there trust me or the keypad would be verry verry dead

Becki wrote at 2016-02-03 19:06:56
Wow - I had the same issues with my alarm and followed the 2 steps to shut it down and it worked!!! Thank you so much for helping me out.

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler

The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.

Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.