Security & Fire Protection Systems/Security Link Ameritech Alarm beeping!

midi459 wrote at 2015-10-14 17:22:10
i installed vista 40 panels the batterys in the devices need replacing as they are wireless..

keeping the fire system is probably part of ur house insurance  ..monitored or not. keeping it acyive is pretty smart idea ..

it uses lithium ion batterys ..open a device pop the battery out and order them online.  and yes there is a large box installed some place

this is not magic u just havent looked every where ..try the attic or other crawl spaces  ..it is there trust me or the keypad would be verry verry dead

Becki wrote at 2016-02-03 19:06:56
Wow - I had the same issues with my alarm and followed the 2 steps to shut it down and it worked!!! Thank you so much for helping me out.

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler