Security & Fire Protection Systems/Siemens MXL Waveform errors

Carlos Z wrote at 2014-01-23 02:38:10
The wave firm errors are a result of loose wiring on the terminals on one or more of the field devices.

i suggest checking any duct detectors or tri modules mounted on duct work first because the

vibration of the hvac unit can cause terminals to loosen causing miscommunication of data on your

loop wiring causing wave for errors and errant troubles on devices that are not the culprits.

Security & Fire Protection Systems

John E. Pecore Power Quality Engineer

Power Quality and Lightning protection for Burgs, Fire, CCTV, and Gate access systems. I also want to hear about Back up Generator issues effecting your electronic equipment. I know all 24 manufactures of fire alarm panels. If you ask me I will tell you who I think is the best, and who is the worst. A lot has changed in 30 years, and many consumers have no idea what they are buying, and what they should expect for reliability for their systems. The question is, why are you paying for so many repairs? In the South, re-occurring revenue is extremely important. Do you fall in that category?

18 years trouble shooting every name brand in after market lightning issues.

Stormin Protection Products Inc.

Wrote a book in 1992, The Conspiracy of Electronics and you pay for it. Copyright 1993, by Terra Publishing, Salamanca NY.

Inventor of many surge suppression and Power Guards used here in the USA

All 23 manufactures of fire alarm panels, several gate access mfg, Hard Rock Casino,