Security & Fire Protection Systems/Ademco 5800TM - is it working?

CCC wrote at 2012-11-28 08:05:38
I'm having the same issue as you. Except that intead of a 5804BD, I have a wireless keypad.

I think the 5800TM is not working because I can arm and disarm from the wireless keypad, proving that the receiver is working. However, the wireless keypad doesn't get any status back.

I followed the same instructions as you while setting up the 5800TM but have no ways of verifying that it's actually working.

Did anyone ever find an answer for this?

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler

The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.

Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.