Security & Fire Protection Systems/No GLow or Black Out IR security camera

KSize wrote at 2013-01-07 05:05:57
The first answer to your question was quite poor and slightly ignorant.  I guess the guy has never heard of Detroit.  Anyhow, I spent $169 on a couple covert trail cams recently and have been happy with the results.  StealthCam I believe was the brand.  These are no glow and as far as I have been able to tell from my own inspection, you can't see anything of them at all in the dark.  No flash, no lights, they run 8mp pictures or video.  Quality of video was quite good, could definitely get a facial during the day from 30 to 40 feet.  May need to be closer at night as the IR video was a little grainy.  For the price I thought these were and great and there are fancier models out there.  

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Frank Kurz