Security & Fire Protection Systems/First Alert Alarm FA 260

Question
I need to reconnect my alarm after construction and need the sequence and color code to reconnect the control box.And I need to reset the code.I have the old code,but am unfamilar with this unit. It is equipped with motion detector and a door ajar sensor.Thanks,

Paul

Answer
How much of the control box wiring was disconnected?  Your question could turn out to be a tough one to answer.  I believe the FA-260 is based on a Honeywell/Ademco panel that's been private labelled.  Do you have a wiring diagram?  Did you label all the wires you disconnecte?  I sure hope so!  Give me a call in the morning.  I'm on Pacific Time.  1-888-34-3473 (in North America).

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Frank Kurz