Security & Fire Protection Systems/re Arm -pc 1555

Hello Dave  we recently experienced a power outage and the power went out. I went in and tried to re arm the alarm system , but tono avail. the zone 4, 5, 6 lights stay on and I cannot arm the system any suggestions?  It is ranger american pc1555Mx  Thanks

Hello Sam, and thanks for your question.

There's not very much information from which to work, so I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Are these zone lights that show up in response to the *2 command?

2. What protection is on zones 4, 5, and 6?

3. Was the power still out when you attempted to arm the system, or was the power back on?

Let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Best Regards,

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler

The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.

Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.