Security & Fire Protection Systems/re Arm -pc 1555

Question
Hello Dave  we recently experienced a power outage and the power went out. I went in and tried to re arm the alarm system , but tono avail. the zone 4, 5, 6 lights stay on and I cannot arm the system any suggestions?  It is ranger american pc1555Mx  Thanks

Answer
Hello Sam, and thanks for your question.

There's not very much information from which to work, so I have a couple of questions for you.

1. Are these zone lights that show up in response to the *2 command?

2. What protection is on zones 4, 5, and 6?

3. Was the power still out when you attempted to arm the system, or was the power back on?

Let me know, and I'll do my best to help you out.

Best Regards,

Dave

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler