Security & Fire Protection Systems/lifesave smoke alarm model 1205 s/n 39917

Smoke alarm chirping. Removed cover and can twist base to remove from wall. I cant find a battery . appears to ba a place the hold one but no wire to connect. I do not have owners manual.

Hello Steve, and thanks for writing.

Here's a link to one of the Lifesaver detector models that's similar to yours. It shows the location of the battery compartment:

If there's no battery there, and no connector to attach to a new battery, then please replace the entire unit.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler

The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.

Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.