Security & Fire Protection Systems/lifesave smoke alarm model 1205 s/n 39917

Question
Smoke alarm chirping. Removed cover and can twist base to remove from wall. I cant find a battery . appears to ba a place the hold one but no wire to connect. I do not have owners manual.

Answer
Hello Steve, and thanks for writing.

Here's a link to one of the Lifesaver detector models that's similar to yours. It shows the location of the battery compartment:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=lifesaver%201275%20manual&source=web&cd=1

If there's no battery there, and no connector to attach to a new battery, then please replace the entire unit.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Dave

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler