Security & Fire Protection Systems/MPC-32D


I have a MPC-32D and the key pad has recently not been working for some buttons. Obviously this is old technology, is there any panel face/key pad i can interchange this model with so i dont have to replace the wiring and everything that goes along with it? If so which model can i use?

Hello Kyle, and thanks for writing.

That Morse equipment has been discontinue for many years, so the only parts that may be available are likely used, and there's no way to tell whether they're usable until you try them.

There are two places to search. There's an outfit that tries to locate obsolete parts for you here:

The other alternative is to check eBay and similar sites to see if someone has found one gathering dust in a closet somewhere...

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,


Security & Fire Protection Systems

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Dave Neuweiler


The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.


Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.


©2017 All rights reserved.