Security & Fire Protection Systems/key pad

Question
I need to reprogram  my system but can no longer get the man who put  it in and I cant get past the security code he put in.  Its a napco magnum 1000e

Answer
This is a difficult thing to do.  Napco has a way of defaulting your system but it would mean you have to program it from scratch, something you could do through the keypad, but it's recommended you have some experience programming Napco products have the installer manual.  I can send you the 1000e manual and you'd have to call Napco's technical support number.  Send me an email, and I'll respond with the appropriate information.  tech@firetechs.net.

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Frank Kurz