Security & Fire Protection Systems/Security equipment

I am looking for a random beep generator to check people at random. The gadget should generate video/audio caution at random when everyone in a queue is made to press a button.  I am not aware of any product in the market.

Pse help me if you know of any product that can meet my requirement.

ANSWER: Good Morning,

I'm not sure I understand what you need. People are lined up, and you want everybody in the line to push a button. Then a video/audio message is played, but only at random? Or is the video/audio message informing them to push the button? Can you prepare a sequence of operations for me? It would look like this -

1. Person in queue pushes button
2. Audio / Video message displays
3. Random Yes/No display either selects person for screening (yes) or passes them through (no)

Above is just an example, I need you to describe step-by-step what you need to happen. If a product doesn't exist, one can probably be designed / built.

Take care,

Steve Burman

QUESTION: Good Morning,

Greetings. Thanks for reverting.  THe sequence is as under

1. Person in queue pushes button
2. Audio sound (Beep, music anything is Ok)/visual indicator ( could be a light glowing)at random is generated.
3. Only that person is asked to undergo security checking.
4. When there is no audio/visual indication , person is allowed to go without security checks.

I think now i have explained clearly.

OK, I did some research, and this is what I found -

This will let you have a push button which, when pushed, will generate a random 2 digit number. You can then select a number, or range of numbers, to determine if the subject is to be searched.

For example - push button, if resulting number is between 25 and 35, subject is searched.

Hope this helps.

Steve Burman

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Steven Burman

Any question related to Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), Access Control Systems (ACS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS), and "Single Platform" Systems Integration Technical Writing and Documentation

25 years in the design and installation of security systems. 9 years experience in port and maritime security systems.

Government Security News

Various Factory Certifications

Moffatt & Nichol, Engineers (Port of Long Beach, Port of San Diego, Alabama State Docks), Disney Studios, McDonnell Douglas, Various Celebrities