Security & Fire Protection Systems/Morse Security System

Hi Dave, I am a FBI guy and a new customer has a Morse MDC16 cet panel that is working but is flashing the time set fraise. They said one of the former Alarm Companies set it but didn't give them the code to change it! I also want to put them up on line. Can you direct me to a programming manual or some tips of where the section is for the Tel # and Codes. Let me know if I should Just take out the Panel and change over the system!! Thank You for your time. Al M.

Hello Al, here's a link to programming information for that panel:

I don't think this will help much unless you have the Installer Code, though. And given the age of the system, it's probably best to stick in an up-to-date panel.

Good luck!

Best Regards,

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler

The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.

Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.