Security & Fire Protection Systems/Omegalarm D6112 why is my service light indicator on?

Question
I don't know why my service light indicator is on. If it means I have a problem I would like to fix it, but I haven't found a forum or any other source of information about this, I looked through the manual and  haven't found any help there either, at least not yet. If you can help me troubleshoot this I would appreciate it.

Answer
A local Bosch Dealer can help you with that.  Most likely you will need to replace the battery.

With limited information you have provided, I have to assume you did not know the old radionics panel has a battery in it.

ADT dealer can handle this issue.

Security & Fire Protection Systems

John E. Pecore Power Quality Engineer