Security & Fire Protection Systems/DSC 832 PC 5010

Question
Hello
I need the info to reset all codes for my alarm.
I have the DSC Power 832 PC 5010 and have no master or installer codes.
I want to use the system but can't even set the time without the master code.
I have the programming manual and have read it and can reprogram.
can you help?

Answer
Hello Aaron, and thanks for writing.

To regain access to the master cade, you'll have to "hardware default" the panel to its original factory state.

Here's a link to the installation and programming manual. The instructions for defaulting the panel are on page 39 (section 5.32.1):

https://www.bassunited.com/downloads/manuals/security-systems/DSC-PC5010.pdf

One proviso -- see section 5.33... if the Installer Lockout has be enabled, you won't be able to default the panel. You'll have to send it back to DSC or a third-party vendor to be unlocked.

Best Regards,

Dave

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler