Security & Fire Protection Systems/DSC 832 PC 5010

I need the info to reset all codes for my alarm.
I have the DSC Power 832 PC 5010 and have no master or installer codes.
I want to use the system but can't even set the time without the master code.
I have the programming manual and have read it and can reprogram.
can you help?

Hello Aaron, and thanks for writing.

To regain access to the master cade, you'll have to "hardware default" the panel to its original factory state.

Here's a link to the installation and programming manual. The instructions for defaulting the panel are on page 39 (section 5.32.1):

One proviso -- see section 5.33... if the Installer Lockout has be enabled, you won't be able to default the panel. You'll have to send it back to DSC or a third-party vendor to be unlocked.

Best Regards,

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler

The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.

Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.