Security & Fire Protection Systems/EICO Home security SS 200

QUESTION: Looking where i can buy parts for a Eico home security system? Looked on Ebay see nothing. I need a SD-72 control module

ANSWER: Hello Paul, and thanks for your question.

I've never heard of that alarm brand... it might be something from a common manufacturer of alarm equipment that's been private labeled. Hard to say without being able to see the equipment in person.

However, there are other resources. Try getting in touch with these folks... perhaps they can steer you in the right direction:

Best Regards,

QUESTION: Is this company still around? Have not received a answer and when i resubmit it comes up with an error.

Hello again, Paul.

Like I said earlier, I had never heard of the company or its product line. An Internet search found only a single device related to alarm systems -- a rudimentary photoelectric beam. Judging from it's design, I'd place in the range of 1960's technology.

A search for the company reveals this link:

I'm doubtful that they're involved in the security industry at all at this point. If they are, I think it'd be in the area of producing components for companies that do produce alarm controls and security devices.

Best Regards,

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler

The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.

Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.