Security & Fire Protection Systems/HOME SECURITY FOR PERIMETER

Question
Dave Hi can you please help me, is there a camera, security system that is simple to put on a tall pole.   Im looking to view a specific area of my property day and night and need to maneuver the camera from my camera.   A simple and inexpensive system.  Thank you Ken

Answer
Hello Ken, and thanks for writing. Please tell me a little more...

How tall is the pole, and how many feet from the pole will you need to monitor?

Is the area you want to monitor illuminated by outdoor lights at night?

Sounds like you want pan, tilt, and zoom, operable from a computer (I'm guessing you didn't mean from your camera). Is that correct?

Will you be monitoring this system live (watching the screen yourself), or will you be recording video from the camera to view later?

How far is it from the proposed camera location to your control point (the place from which you'll view and operated the camera)?

Will you need to be able to detect an intruder with the system if you're not watching at the time the intrusion occurs?

Give as much information about these questions as you can, and I'll see if there's something that will fit your need.

Best Regards,

Dave

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler