Security & Fire Protection Systems/Tech support for DSC power 632 PC1555MX

I accidently unplugged the system, the battery went dead.  Now I need to reset the system and do not know how.  I tried but the trouble light remains "on".Can you step by step how to reset so I can get rid of the trouble light.  I replaced the auxillary battery.

The trouble light in this instance is caused by the fact that the system has lost its clock setting.  To reset the clock, press (*), (6), enter your four digit master code.  The system will beep several times.  Press (1), then enter the four digit time (in military format).  Press (#) twice and you should go back to the normal setting.  The trouble light should be off.  If the light is still on, you can review a FAQ which identifies how to determine the trouble on your system at  You can also download a PDF of your system's manual at

If you receive one long beep after entering the master code, that's the equivalent of the razzberry, which means you didn't enter the correct master code.  

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Frank Kurz

Questions relating to Burglar Alarm and Security Equipment, Fire Alarm and Extinguishment Systems, Access Control, CCTV Systems, Installation, Service, Testing, Verification

30 years installing, servicing, and testing security, access control, extinguishment, and fire alarm systems

Chair of ULC Working Groups for Fire Alarm Testing (CAN/ULC-S536) and Fire Alarm Verification (CAN/ULC-S537), Executive Director of the Fire Protection Technicians Network (

Publications, Better Business Bureau Magazine, Applied Science Technologists and Technicians of British Columbia ( SUPPRESS! and Techs Fire Break Newsletters

Associate in Science; Emergency Systems (University of British Columbia); Aircraft Maintenance Technology (BCIT)