Security & Fire Protection Systems/FBII XL2 silver alarm system

where do I connect a receiver for remote on the panel

It is very simple. I assume you have a Street Smart Code Encryptor remote? The remote operates over the alarm systems data bus. These are the wires which go from the main alarm processor to the keypad(s). You merely match the colors on the Code Encryptor to the wires on the data bus and twist them together. Disconnect the wires 1 at a time, twist in the Encryptor wire, and reconnect. 4 wires (red, black, green, yellow). You can do this at the main control box, or at one of your keypads. My advice would be to add it at the keypad nearest the door you use most to enter and leave. The link below will provide an instruction manual.

I hope this helps,

Steve Burman

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Steven Burman

Any question related to Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), Access Control Systems (ACS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS), and "Single Platform" Systems Integration Technical Writing and Documentation

25 years in the design and installation of security systems. 9 years experience in port and maritime security systems.

Government Security News

Various Factory Certifications

Moffatt & Nichol, Engineers (Port of Long Beach, Port of San Diego, Alabama State Docks), Disney Studios, McDonnell Douglas, Various Celebrities