Security & Fire Protection Systems/GE Concord 4 Series System Supervisory Error chime/Beep

Question
How do I disable/clear a system 16 supervisory chime in a GE Concord 4 series home protection system? The alarm history shows the error as P1 Z16. Despite what I do the system beeps 5 times starting at 8 AM and again at 9 PM. I ran a sensor test but I could not see the results - apparently the results were sent to the installing company.

Answer
Hello William, and thanks for your question.

The "P1" stands for partition 1, and is part of a location rather than a trouble. The "Z16" refers to the zone number. If you press the * key, the display should give you additional information concerning the fault. If the additional information is something that you need help with, let me know.

Best Regards,

Dave

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler