Security & Fire Protection Systems/Concord express 60-806-95R

Dave, I recently purchased a home that has the interlogix concord express 60-806-95R security system. It appears as though it was never set up or the service activated. I don't have a master code or a dealer code to access the programming. The system powers up fine and all the sensors are in place. How do I go about getting the system access code so I can activate the system. Thank you for any guidance you can give me.

Hello Barry, and thanks for your question.

Since your system was installed for the previous owners of your property, it is they who would have the system passwords. If there's any way that you can reach them, I'm sure they would be willing to provide the master code for you, and with this, you would be able to program your own user codes.

If contact with the previous owners is not possible, then your issue becomes more complicated. You would need to identify the installing company and reach out to them. A technician would either be able to give you system access via the Installer's Code, or lacking that, be able to default the control panel to its factory state (essentially wiping the system clean). The system would then need to be re-programmed for your protection zones and monitoring center phone numbers, as well as providing a new Master Code from which you would be able to program addition user codes.

I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have follow-up questions.

Best Regards,

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler

The design and application of burglary and fire systems for homes and businesses. Helping alarm owners understand how their system works. Helping to troubleshoot false alarm problems. Questions about monitoring issues.

Over a quarter century in the industry. Experience in installation, service, and monitoring centers. Training manager for a national protective services company; director of education and training for a national trade organization for for alarm dealers.