Security & Fire Protection Systems/CCTV monitoring System for Cable Cars - Aerial Tramway.

Dear John

Is it feasible to install CCTV cameras in Cable Cars and then centrally monitored by CCTV monitors?.

Well it would have to be RF... but the problem I think would be how far the signal may reach.
The other problem would be if you tried RG6, or CAT 5, some how the cabling must be able to follow.  

I think Maybe wifi might be only way, Not knowing everything....  

Security & Fire Protection Systems

John E. Pecore Power Quality Engineer

Power Quality and Lightning protection for Burgs, Fire, CCTV, and Gate access systems. I also want to hear about Back up Generator issues effecting your electronic equipment. I know all 24 manufactures of fire alarm panels. If you ask me I will tell you who I think is the best, and who is the worst. A lot has changed in 30 years, and many consumers have no idea what they are buying, and what they should expect for reliability for their systems. The question is, why are you paying for so many repairs? In the South, re-occurring revenue is extremely important. Do you fall in that category?

18 years trouble shooting every name brand in after market lightning issues.

Stormin Protection Products Inc.

Wrote a book in 1992, The Conspiracy of Electronics and you pay for it. Copyright 1993, by Terra Publishing, Salamanca NY.

Inventor of many surge suppression and Power Guards used here in the USA

All 23 manufactures of fire alarm panels, several gate access mfg, Hard Rock Casino,