Security & Fire Protection Systems/Fixing CCTV cameras in Skywalks.

Question
Dear John

Do you feel by Fixing Wireless CCTV cameras in Skywalks and controlled through Police Stations can enhance security?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
something to think about
something to think abo  
I wish I had more to say, but any kind of CCTV camera, mounted on any surface and controlled and monitored by the police is very very very secure. However, a question like this, questions if you understand that the most important tool for CCTV equipment in your country is the battery backup and surge suppression plus a power monitor for the equipment.  So the commodity can not function with out good and proper power.

Security & Fire Protection Systems

John E. Pecore Power Quality Engineer