Security & Fire Protection Systems/Fixing CCTV cameras in Skywalks.

Question
Dear Dave

Do you feel by Fixing Wireless CCTV cameras in Skywalks and controlled through Police Stations can enhance security?

Thanks
Prashant

Answer
Hello Prashant.

CCTV cameras in skywalk settings certainly add to safety and security. I'd imagine that such cameras would be used more to record incidents after-the-fact, though (much like many CCTV systems in more mundane settings).

If the cameras were to be live-monitored by people, I think it more likely that private security firms would do the monitoring, rather than local police.

Best Regards,

Dave

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Dave Neuweiler