Security & Fire Protection Systems/protection 1 codes on panel type k3743 m6829

Hi Steve
I have codes FC 100 06 21 22, display also shows  "not ready" "bat" and "AC". I am currently not under contract to P One. But i am thinking about using the system in a break in alarm. I have 2 door sensors,1 glass break sensor and a motion detector sensor.

So what type of repair or part replacement is required.
How long does the back up battery in the main circuit box last and what voltage should i get if i test it with a meter ?

Protection One has used a lot of different panels. I will need to narrow in on which panel it might be in order to help you. If you look at the main control box, which will most likely be located in a closet somewhere, on the inside of the door should be a schematic with the manufacturer name and panel model #. Get that to me and we can probably get you fixed up.

Steve Burman

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Steven Burman

Any question related to Closed Circuit Television (CCTV), Intelligent Video Analytics (IVA), Access Control Systems (ACS), Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Perimeter Intrusion Detection Systems (PIDS), and "Single Platform" Systems Integration Technical Writing and Documentation

25 years in the design and installation of security systems. 9 years experience in port and maritime security systems.

Government Security News

Various Factory Certifications

Moffatt & Nichol, Engineers (Port of Long Beach, Port of San Diego, Alabama State Docks), Disney Studios, McDonnell Douglas, Various Celebrities