Security & Fire Protection Systems/protection 1 codes on panel type k3743 m6829

Question
Hi Steve
I have codes FC 100 06 21 22, display also shows  "not ready" "bat" and "AC". I am currently not under contract to P One. But i am thinking about using the system in a break in alarm. I have 2 door sensors,1 glass break sensor and a motion detector sensor.

So what type of repair or part replacement is required.
How long does the back up battery in the main circuit box last and what voltage should i get if i test it with a meter ?

Thanks
Tim

Answer
Tim,

Protection One has used a lot of different panels. I will need to narrow in on which panel it might be in order to help you. If you look at the main control box, which will most likely be located in a closet somewhere, on the inside of the door should be a schematic with the manufacturer name and panel model #. Get that to me and we can probably get you fixed up.

Steve Burman

Security & Fire Protection Systems

Steven Burman