Seeding and Propagation/mimosa pudica

Fran wrote at 2011-03-04 22:45:23
Mimosa pudica, more commonly known as the TickleMe Plant can begrowm year round in doors and I have mine flower any time of the year. The TickleMe Plant book is the authoritative source for growing this plant. The book my students find is filled with information about this amazing plant as well as 20 plant science fair projects you can do. Search TickleMe Plant to find the book and kits to grow your own. Thanks for the post on this cool plant.

Plantasitic wrote at 2014-04-17 18:47:10
Great answer. I have read the TickleMe Plant Book that was also very helpful.

Seeding and Propagation

Tom Alonzo

I have been growing plants from seeds for at least 20 years. I have grown literally hundreds of different kinds of vegetables, trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, tropicals, some cacti, water plants, iris, rose, lilies, cannas, etc. I enjoy starting from seed.

I've been growing my own seeds for 20 years with indoor propagation equipment I built myself. I am also an Allexperts volunteer on the perennial forum. I have completed the Master Gardener course through the Kansas State University Extension. I have experience with a wide variety of seeds and I have also read through Norm Deno's books on seed germination.