Seeding and Propagation/Tulip Poplar Trees

HillFolk wrote at 2014-08-25 04:28:23
The Liriodendron tulipifera tree at my mother's house had an aphid / ant problem.  It was dripping a lot of sap.  The ants were tending their herd of aphids.  

The answer was quick, simple and effective.  One dose of Bayer Advanced : "Tree and Shrub Insect Control" around the roots of the tree cleared the tree of ants and aphids.  I re-apply every couple of years to make sure they don't return.  The tree is doing great and so is anything parked under it.

(I learned about this stuff when overcoming a similar problem on Crepe Myrtles.)

Seeding and Propagation

Tom Alonzo