Seeding and Propagation/marygold seedling

hi i was wandering how long it takes to grow a marygold seed to the flowering stage thank you so much for your time

Hi Cynthia,
Thanx for your question.  I apologize for the delay.  Marigolds are fast germinating and quick growing plants.  You can easily start them in regular soil at warm temps once the soil is above 65F/18C.  It will take 40-60 days from seed to get blossoms from your marigold depending upon the variety or hybrid.  I hope this helps.

Seeding and Propagation

Tom Alonzo

I have been growing plants from seeds for at least 20 years. I have grown literally hundreds of different kinds of vegetables, trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, tropicals, some cacti, water plants, iris, rose, lilies, cannas, etc. I enjoy starting from seed.

I've been growing my own seeds for 20 years with indoor propagation equipment I built myself. I am also an Allexperts volunteer on the perennial forum. I have completed the Master Gardener course through the Kansas State University Extension. I have experience with a wide variety of seeds and I have also read through Norm Deno's books on seed germination.