Seinfeld/too good episode

Question
Hi Ariela, do you know what episode has Jerry wondering if a girl is too good or too perfect?  I think he has her meet his parents to get their opinion, and she also mentions something about email, and Jerry asks her if she is a scientist. Thanks for replying.
Steve

Answer
Hi Steve,

I'm pretty sure you're referring to the episode "The Van Buren Boys" episode 148 from Season 8, this is the episode where he dates the girl who he thinks is perfect and he begins to worry if she's a loser because of the way everyone reacts to her. If I'm thinking of the wrong episode please let me know.

Thanks for the question

Seinfeld

Ariela