Self Defense/does it break?

too old for this crap wrote at 2012-10-24 19:13:02
the APPROXIMATE force varies.  basically, if the knee leg is not fully extended or very near that, you wont be able to get close to breaking a knee unless you have a sledgehammer for a foot.  when fully extended and braced against the ground at a good angle so that escape is not possible, it is about 60 pounds with a direct hit from the front.  from either side though, its about 20 or 30 pounds.  from the back, its not possible.  it is possible to break the knee cap, but that wouldnt incapacitate a person, and hitting that bone that hard with your own body would probably break something of yours.  P.S. im a black belt in taekwondo and practice wing chun, and have also extensively studied human anatomy.

Self Defense

Eugene Ming

I can answer questions about the practical aspect of the martial arts, like comparing which martial art systems can work for which people in which situations and how their philosophies can apply even in non combat-situations (like sports for example). Even if you think your question is too weird or too farout I'm the person to ask. I can answer questions about Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Kung Fu, Judo, Jeet Kune Do, Tang Soo Do, MMA and Filipino Martial Arts. Martial Arts it`s a way of life for me I'd like it to be a part of yours too.

I am a practitioner of MMA, Tang Soo Do, Jeet Kune Do and Filipino Martial Arts, and I have comparatively studied the martial arts both academically and practically. I now teach self defense once a week to hearing impaired (Deaf) students. And promote FMA through fight choreography in community theater.

I have a Masters in Psychology, Teaching Self Defense to Hearing Impaired Children for 9 years and assistant instructor in MMA and FMA