Self Defense/pepper spray

sean wrote at 2013-01-20 03:46:41
i  think percentage of OC is diffrent from the percentage of capsaicin , i seen a  can dog repellent spray (black max brand ) that it says %5 OC and right under neat of it in the bracket says %0.5 capsaicinoid  

sean wrote at 2013-01-20 04:18:19
i also like to say i think any form of pepper spray will effect human big time .. just do a simple test.. touch some normal chille or hot pepper the one you eat with your food .. then you touch your eyes or your nose with the same hand and see what will happens to you you will be so sorry that you did what you did...now you can imagin how effective even a weak spray can be, which is much more stronger that those hot peppers  you were eating.

Self Defense

Lyn Bates