Answers by Expert:
Although I can offer expertise in several areas of "self defense," the following are some frequent questions I often answer. These are just a few examples, and my experience takes me much further than these questions. 1) What exactly is Jeet Kune Do and how does it apply to today's self defense? 2) What is women's role in martial arts/self defense and why should they learn? 3) What kind of things can I do to AVOID combative situations? 4) Is there a particular art or style that I should know? 5) What kind of weapons are involved in self defense tactics? 6) What precautionary measures can I take at home to prevent intrusion? 7) How do I know what techniques I should be using? 8) How will learning self defense change my life beyond just physical gain? 9) How has Jeet Kune Do evolved and why? 10) I've never been in a fight, so why should I train now?
1) Owner/Chief Instructor of Xtreme Training Academy, and S2 Strategic Defense.
2) Fully Certified Jeet Kune Do/Filipino Martial Arts Instructor under Sifu Paul Vunak, Sifu Thomas Cruse, Sifu Harrinder Singh, Sifu Roy Harris and more.
3) Fully Certified Instructor in Edged Weapons tactics
4) 20 years total martial arts experience including Muay Thai, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Kali, FMA, Southern Praying Mantis Kung Fu, White Crane Kung Fu, and more!
5) Teaching elite military/law enforcement groups since 2004.
6) Teaching civilian classes since 2000.
7) Teachng domestic violence victim programs since 2002.
8) Over 100 seminars taught covering various subjects in 16 states, and 3 countries.
9) First JKD instructor to bring a JKD seminar in Puerto Rico
10) Featured multiple times in SWAT Magazine, Black Belt Magazine, and others
11) Member and Instructor at International Law Enforcement Educators and Trainers Assoc
12) Featured Speaker at events such as Int'l Chief of Police Conference, Chicagoland Gun Show, and more
13) Recipient of Instructor of the Year, LEO Instructor of the Year, and Achievements in Martial Arts awards.
14) Program and Business coach to nearly 12 martial arts academies/academy owners.
Author of upcoming book "The JKD Chronicals"
Bachelors Degree in Accounting 3 year technical degree in Construction Management
Ballistic Fighting Methods has nearly civilian 100 students including business owners, housewives, sales personnel, computer professionals, college students, police officers, lawyers, ex-military personnel, and more. I would be happy to put AllExperts in touch with several students upon request.