Self Defense/want lessons but dont know how

Hello i would like to take up martial arts training for self defense but my job requires travel so i would not be able to do more than 1 to 2 lessons a month if im lucky also im usually by myself with little equipment so how can i practice what should i do?

Taking your situation into consideration I recommend a comprehensive video program that you can incorporate into your travel regimen that requires little or no equipment.  There are many on the market.  This is an example of one that I own and have used:

You can choose between different MA styles and find one to your liking.  The only thing you need is access to a DVD player which most hotels have or you can by a portable DVD player to take with you.

Here is a comprehensive Krav Maga program for example for you to consider as well:

I truly believe that if you take the time to watch the videos and practice you will realize your goal of MA training within your limited time frame.

I hope this advice helps!

Jeffrey Hauck, JD, CPO, CII
Licensed Private Detective  

Self Defense

Jeffrey Hauck

I would welcome the opportunity to answer questions regarding mixed martial arts (MMA) styles and traditional aspects of Karate, Tae Kwon-Do, and Self-Defense.

Criminologist. Professor of Criminal Justice. Licensed Private Detective with expansive clientele base encompassing hundreds of cases. Donates resources and time to the Children's Rescue Network in Orlando, FL. Defensive & control tactics instructor training LEO's, private citizens, and corporations since 1997. Shodan rank (1st Dan) in Karate(1st Degree Black Belt).

Serves on the Board of Directors for the National Institute of Martial Arts Scholars with Dr. John Landry:

Associate of Science; Bachelor of Arts; Master of Science, Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree.