Self Defense/Picking up girls

Just wondering if you have any advice on staying safe while hitting on girls you don't know at bars/clubs.This is while going out alone,not with a group of people.

Yeah, first pay attention.

Second read this

Third learn about eye contact rules and preening behaviors

Don't approach women who don't signal interest.  Not only will it save you time, money and wasted effort, but it lessens the chance of things going wrong

Self Defense

Marc MacYoung

Street self-defense, crime avoidance and personal safety

I grew up in the streets of Los Angeles in 'situational poverty.' I have dealt with criminals and violent people all my life -- both personally and professionally. I have written 15 books and 6 videos on surviving street violence. I was originally published under the name Marc Animal MacYoung. (Animal was my street name). I've taught police and military both internationally and within the US. I've lectured at universities, academies and done countless TV, radio, newspaper and magazine interviews. I'm a professional speaker on crime avoidance and personal safety. And I am an expert witness recognized by the US court system. My bio is at My abridged CV (Curriculum Vitae) is at

See CV

Too numerous to list here. My CV (for my expert witness work in court) is at

Read "In the Name of Self-Defense" the streets don't give a Ph.D in scuffle.

See CV

See CV