Self Defense/training

Question
Whats the best way to train with weapons? I had some basic baton training and pepper spray traini.g for a law enforcement job i ended up not taking but was wondering is aomething like krav maga realiatic i mean in the street u may have to fight hurt and all these training r done.with shoulder lads etc.how can i start?

Answer
Before your training, do 15 minutes of none-stop conditioning. ANd I do mean none-stop, if you stop, it doesn't count.
Try this, 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, 50 squats, 50 jumping jacks. Repeat the cycle till 15 mins up, then go into your training routines.
This way you are already tired when training, it simulates the street fight where you're already tired and hurt.
Also this reinforces your will to fight.
As to train with weapons, make sure you work on how to deploy fast and how to do it from multiple angles rather than just work on hitting power alone.
It don't matter how hard you can hit with your baton if you can't pull it out fast enough.

Self Defense

Johnny St. Tai