Self Defense/your books

Marc, I'm contacting you through this site because I don't know another way.
When are your next books going to apear on the market?
Are you going to make also a kindle edition (It would be most useful for me).
Why have you broken contact with the public? I know, I know, it's your decision and I respect it and I still want to know the reason for the lack of updates. Especially so that I would know when new material of yours apears on market.

The reason I've fallen off the face of the earth is because I've been writing the hardest book I've ever written.

It's called "In the Name of Self-Defense: Stuff you don't want to know about violence and self-defense, but can't afford not to."

It should be out in about a month in Kindle form and in print on demand the month after

Self Defense

Marc MacYoung

Street self-defense, crime avoidance and personal safety

I grew up in the streets of Los Angeles in 'situational poverty.' I have dealt with criminals and violent people all my life -- both personally and professionally. I have written 15 books and 6 videos on surviving street violence. I was originally published under the name Marc Animal MacYoung. (Animal was my street name). I've taught police and military both internationally and within the US. I've lectured at universities, academies and done countless TV, radio, newspaper and magazine interviews. I'm a professional speaker on crime avoidance and personal safety. And I am an expert witness recognized by the US court system. My bio is at My abridged CV (Curriculum Vitae) is at

See CV

Too numerous to list here. My CV (for my expert witness work in court) is at

Read "In the Name of Self-Defense" the streets don't give a Ph.D in scuffle.

See CV

See CV