Self Defense/your books

Question
Marc, I'm contacting you through this site because I don't know another way.
When are your next books going to apear on the market?
Are you going to make also a kindle edition (It would be most useful for me).
Why have you broken contact with the public? I know, I know, it's your decision and I respect it and I still want to know the reason for the lack of updates. Especially so that I would know when new material of yours apears on market.

Answer
The reason I've fallen off the face of the earth is because I've been writing the hardest book I've ever written.

It's called "In the Name of Self-Defense: Stuff you don't want to know about violence and self-defense, but can't afford not to."

It should be out in about a month in Kindle form and in print on demand the month after

Self Defense

Marc MacYoung