Self Defense/None

Question

I'm a 21 year old man. I have decided to take some self defense training because I've seen many situations in which I wished I was a tough guy. But here are my weaknesses, I'm a physically weak person and have a lean frame. Moreover, though I have a tall height, about 6 feet, I also have a timid disposition. I'd like to train at home as I'm too shy to train in a gym or at a dojo. But my wish is to become physically tough and skilled enough to easily dispatch 3-4 full grown *assholes*. Sorry i got a little rude but once, some drunk guys were about to beat me and I still feel pissed at them.

Thanks

Answer
RMCAT training
RMCAT training  
Martial arts benefits some people's ability at self-defense but not the majority. You have taken the fist step in that you have identified your problem "'d like to train at home as I'm too shy to train in a gym or at a dojo"

Actual self defense in the real world is mostly mental period. Techniques are of littlr no value if you do noit have your mind right. Once you do and believe me you can as I have been effceting this transion in people like yourself for 27 years now, and in only w a weekend.While I created the industry others are following my methos not armored assailant, scenario based, adrenal stress conditioning. My organization is RMCAT.COM you might read the material there. But now others are doing something similar to RMCAT. So if you can find a FAST,IMPACT or MOdel MUgging program that will help you dramatically.
Techniquea and martila arts are not the real answer. I can say that being in the Black Belt Hall of Fame and having been in combat and a bouncer. You must step up and face your fear and when you do you will be astounded at what you are capable of and not just in self-dfense but your entire life including personal relationships.

Do not go through the rest of your life carrying this burden, do something about it through RMCAT  (hell I will discount your fee as you really need this change)or the organizations I have listed peytonq1@gmail.com

Self Defense

Peyton Quinn