Self Defense/mace

hi..i am in the market for mace to carry; could you please tell me some of the best brands that work very well? i looked at google for it and found nothing but ads that claim their brand is best. do you have suggestions on what to buy that actually works like its supposed to and you can depend on it to stop an attack. thank you!

The best stuff I have found is Fox Labs pepper spray.  It is the hottest, fastest acting stuff out there.  You can buy it in a keychain version or in a two ounce canister.  It is very reasonably priced.  If you search for it on Google, you will find many suppliers.  Get the "stream" version with the "safety top" and you should be good to go.

Self Defense

Doug Little

I can answer questions dealing with armed self defense, crime prevention issues, crime victim avoidance strategies both of a general nature and specifically for women, students and seniors. I can also answer questions regarding when the use of force in self defense might be justified. I can also answer questions regarding the use of non-lethal force options in self defense. I cannot answer questions regarding any martial arts techniques or bare hand fighting techniques.

NRA instructor for Personal Protection in the Home and Refuse to be a Victim disciplines. Certified by the AZ Dept. of Public Safety as a Firearms Safety Instructor for AZ Concealed Weapons Permit Classes and AZ Unarmed and Armed Security Guard Training. Instructor in both Low Light Gunfighting and Close Range Gunfighting. Staff instructor for Suarez International. I have been instructing in Arizona professionally for the past 4 years. Certified by the International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners as a Crime Prevention Specialist

National Rifle Association, Life Member; International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners; Arizona Crime Prevention Association

NRA Instructor Personal Protection in the Home, Refuse to be a Victim program instructor. Certified Crime Prevention Specialist, International Society of Crime Prevention Practitioners (ISCPP)