Self Defense/mace

Question
hi..i am in the market for mace to carry; could you please tell me some of the best brands that work very well? i looked at google for it and found nothing but ads that claim their brand is best. do you have suggestions on what to buy that actually works like its supposed to and you can depend on it to stop an attack. thank you!

Answer
James,

The best stuff I have found is Fox Labs pepper spray.  It is the hottest, fastest acting stuff out there.  You can buy it in a keychain version or in a two ounce canister.  It is very reasonably priced.  If you search for it on Google, you will find many suppliers.  Get the "stream" version with the "safety top" and you should be good to go.

Doug

Self Defense

Doug Little