Self Defense/Multiple attackers

I've always seen this in movies. But, is it really possible for one guy to take out like 4 dudes by himself unarmed?

Is it possible? Yes. Is it likely? No. Like snowball chances in hell unlikely.

One of the things that you'll see if you look closely is the choreography is always they attack him one at a time. Even if he's holding one guy and hits another, that's still one at a time.

Self Defense

Marc MacYoung

Street self-defense, crime avoidance and personal safety

I grew up in the streets of Los Angeles in 'situational poverty.' I have dealt with criminals and violent people all my life -- both personally and professionally. I have written 15 books and 6 videos on surviving street violence. I was originally published under the name Marc Animal MacYoung. (Animal was my street name). I've taught police and military both internationally and within the US. I've lectured at universities, academies and done countless TV, radio, newspaper and magazine interviews. I'm a professional speaker on crime avoidance and personal safety. And I am an expert witness recognized by the US court system. My bio is at My abridged CV (Curriculum Vitae) is at

See CV

Too numerous to list here. My CV (for my expert witness work in court) is at

Read "In the Name of Self-Defense" the streets don't give a Ph.D in scuffle.

See CV

See CV