Self Defense/Your preparation

Question
Hello Marc,

I have read most of your work, and I would like to ask you about the training that you underwent in order to survive as a security professional, and even earlier as a Young man.

I mean in terms of styles studied, how mych training you did per week or per day, and what you tended to concentrate on. I realise that you place a premium on social skills, but I am really asking about the physical side of your prep.

Also, what sort of physical regimen you may follow nowadays.

Thanks.

Answer
At my heyday I worked out every day for four hours. Thing was my life consisted of working at night, and working out during the day.

After that I scaled back to about an hour a day.

Then I scaled back two twice a week.

There was a thing called life that was going on all around me.

Self Defense

Marc MacYoung